Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Roommates

I live with ladybugs and spiders. I like the lady bugs; I don't like the spiders.

I had an arachnophobic moment a few minutes ago when I walked into my den or office or computer room (I don't know what to call it) and slowly panned across the walls and ceiling to see 7 spiders.

I'm really glad I got a vacuum cleaner for Christmas.

I blame Jed for my unhealthy fear of spiders. I was at Jed's overnight birthday party in junior high when I first saw the movie, "Arachnophobia." As soon as the other party-goers knew of my fear of spiders, the physiological torture began. They would dangle bits of string until they touched my ears or neck, at which point I would leap into the air and run.

I still have to check my bed each night before I get in to make sure no spiders are lying in wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home