Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Anna Nicole Smith Show (A.D. Edition)

This is probably really insensitive, but does anyone else find the
court proceedings over Anna Nicole Smith as ridiculously entertaining as I do?

I mean, wow. I've been watching them on MSNBC during lunch and they're just incredible.

As one legal analyst said, it's like a circus. The judge doesn't look like
he knows what he's doing. The attorneys don't look like they know what
they're doing. Courtroom procedures are disrespected. There is shouting, petty jabs, laughter, mockery and anything else you can think of that one would normally see in a bar,not a court of law.

I feel very badly for Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter. I also feel badly for Anna Nicole Smith's mother. If I were her, I'd be seething and probably request a different judge, if that is possible. To a lesser extent, I feel sorry for Howard Stern. Really, I feel bad for any family or friends who are forced to be a
part of this spectacle.

Life (the current court proceedings over Anna Nicole Smith) certainly does seem to be imitating Art (Anna Nicole's show on E! Entertainment Television).

"How bizarre, how bizarre."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home